Monday, October 02, 2006

Satisfying!

What an intense 2 days! Meetings, masses, meals, driving around! I loved it... The youth meeting went great... 9 people turned up which is great!! We sang, ate and discussed. Thank God... the nerves I had before and during this meeting were enough to kill me, but as usual, I can now see that it was just unnecessary tension. God sent two angels (Ronda and Marcia) to help out! The bishop called on my mobile during the meeting... that was cool!

Yesterday I met with a Bendigo seminarian Jake (pic). He a great guy. I had heard so much about him, as he worked in this parish before me. I am now off on a well-deserved rest to watch the movie Poseidon.

2 comments:

G! said...

Well done Rob for all the work you are doing. Keep it up!

Robert Galea said...

Hey Gis!We keep each other in prayer!