Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Under the Weather!

I was a bit under the whether today... one of those days when you wake up tired... and with a bit of a cold. The day was busy nonetheless!! I began my day with my daily prayer time, went to the city centre to meet my Aussy spiritual director/confessor, then off to visit the Poor Clares (Klarissi) nuns, whose monastery is close by. Some administrative work after that (Youth meeting e-mails and planning), and then I rested and went cycling. I was temporarily re-united with my bicycle for some exercise. Going to have some supper now and then off for an early night!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you are feeling tired with so many things to do.Do take care of yourself because otherwise, you won't be of my help to others either:)Pat

Anonymous said...

Hope you get better soon. Dont over-exert yourself when you're tired. look! your immune system was low and you caught a cold. Take good care of yourself, loads of honey and lemon and vitamin C. Robert, can you publish some new articles on your website? I mean when you find time to write one. You can even use the points you used for your talks with youths. And re Klarissi, are there any Maltese over there? AM