Tuesday, October 03, 2006

H2O Songwriting!

Monday... a relaxing day for me. I spent most of this day in my room writing and recording a song for next weeks Y4J H2O weekend. I used a new midi Keyboard console I just bought to add some orchestration to the song. After resting in the afternoon I went to the gym and then went out to a pub for supper with some of the local priests - I was the driver for the evening! After supper we had some coffee and watched 2 episodes of Fawlty Towers. I'm now off to sleep... a busy week ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI robb.... if youve written teh song can you email it to me pls on benji@y4jmalta.com because joe hasnt told me ne thing yet , just taht youve written it
thanks

Anonymous said...

hi rob, i really liked the song!! this comes from everyone.. but it seems no one came to write =/ it's really nice =) tc god bless

Robert Galea said...

Hey Andrea and Benji, thanks and God bless!